Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Counting sheep

I'm completely alarmed by the viewing selection during late night/early morning TV. Granted, I probably should be asleep instead of engaging in incessant flipping, but it's similar to a car crash, i just can't look away. I'm not sure what the most disturbing offering is...at first i was going to go with infomercials, but after last night's perusal, i'm not so sure. The infomercials are annoying and seemingly ubiquitous (and really the more frightening aspect is the fact that people do buy these things, but i don't want to contemplate everything that goes along with that), but the girls gone wild/love line chats are truly alarming. I am relieved to know that if by some strange stretch of the imagination i'm desperate for Oprah at 2:30 i'm in luck. And if my tastes lean the way of late night talk shows, Jay Leno is apparently on a continuous loop beginning after the regularly scheduled late night shows. On a positive note, I can watch my choice of nun on the religious channels if the girls gone wild becomes to much. I really have to work on my sleep patterns!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home