Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Stream of conscious....

I wonder if using a password that brings to mind an ex-boyfriend has doomed me and prevented future romantic entanglements. Every once in a while i think of this as i'm prompted to choose a password, but by now it's one of my standard passwords. Even if it's not a contributing factor, i'll take it as reasoning for the past 10 or so years. And there's always the contract, doh!
I'm currently frustrated with myself because i've yet to determine what I want permanently inked upon my body. I want a tattoo, but i just can't figure out what to get. I even have a friend who has volunteered to do it! I'm not sure why i'm surprised - i can't make a decision to save my life. This, of course, is why i've yet to commit to an image. When i'm hurdling toward 50 it'd really suck to have to explain an extremely poor choice. Okay, i realize that to a vast majority, placing anything permanently on my body is seen as a poor choice. While this may be true, there are levels of stupidity associated with what i choose to tattoo. It's possible that i may regret the tattoo in 20 years (although since I've been in the process of deciding "what" not "if" for the past 3 1/2 years, i'm thinking no), but it's probable if i go with something i no longer like. Foresight sucks!
I desperately want to know who is reading the same library books i am. Not the collective who, but specifically one individual who writes the due date on a post it and puts it in the front of the book and then doesn't remove it. I'm guessing a woman, and i've caught up with her November check outs of last year. She doesn't seem to read as quickly as I do. I feel an odd kinship with her so i find myself varying the hour of my library attendance in hope of discovering her identity. Yup, i'm a library stalker...never a dull moment. hmmmm, now i'm struck by my need for a hobby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home