Sunday, January 15, 2006

Distracted by my earlier "HA!" rant

Hmmm...my original reason for hopping on and writing (prior to my curious nature taking over - damn MSN for the catchy teaser!) was my somewhat embarrassing love of "Strange Days at Blake Holsey High". So i know i'm a freak, but i love this show. I started watching by accident and it sucked me in. Is it sad that the series i am most anticipating coming to DVD (please let happen, please!!) is a show geared to the pre-teen set? In preparation for the "Conclusions" episodes that will air on the 28, marathons have been running each weekend. I taped it this afternoon in order to take a much deserved nap. Unfortunately, I truly am a spaz as I began watching it this evening after returning from Bible study and completely missed Crossing Jordan. Okay, by now anyone that may be reading might be thinking i'm a bit obsessed with my television viewing, but remember, i'm single and live alone...and i love forensic dramas. "Blake Holsey" is an aberration in my discretionary viewing. Hence the motivation for the post. I live in hope that life will return to normal on the 29th - it's not like i have anyone to obsess with.

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger The Sasquatch said...

Your selection isn't that bad, I guess. At least you don't watch reality television!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home