Monday, June 19, 2006

c-c-c-cold junior!

There was a brief and lovely respite from the oppressive ohio humidity this afternoon. my drive home was wonderful! The clouds had rolled in, the sky was dark and ominous. Sheer beauty! The wind whipped about, dead leaves flying though the air. And in this amazing show of power the temperature dropped and there was a great deal of relief. I was able to keep my windows down the entire drive as the thunder rumbled; the sky threatening to open up and release the weight of the raindrops.
God pretty! I today was struck by the amazement of the precursor to the storm. I've witnessed the calm, I reveled in the bluster. Completely different experiences yet beautiful both. I could not help but grin, my hair blowing around me, as I enjoyed the refreshing blessing of the "breeze" - an amazing display of nature.
Yipeee!
Thanks, Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home